The grange named Heltemecky was first mentioned in 1620. It
passed its name down to a barrelhouse and the harbor built in the
19th century. The little horses moving between Hiiumaa and the
main coast were so quick and dexterous that they are to...
Between the junipers at the beach there is a boulder called Eyestone, Silmakivi in
Estonian. It has derived its name from the place it situates at – by a bay extending
far to the inland, small enough to be mistaken for a puddle, eye of water in Es...