Maarjamäe Palace (built in 1874 as a summer residence for the Russian Earl Anatoli Orlov-Davydov ), where the History and Revolution Museum of the Estonian SSR was opened in 1987, was amalgamated with the Estonian History Museum in 1975.
&nbs...
Situated in the center of the old town "Mad Murphys" overlooks the main square, Raekoja Plats. During the summer, live concerts, open air markets and the general..Buzz of life can be enjoyed whilst sitting on our terrace....naturally, a ...
This large tower with an intriguing name was first mentioned in 1373. The name was given by the tower’s chief Hinse Meghe. He must have had his reasons – many ghost stories are related to the tower too. Among other things the tower has been used as a pr...