Established in the 13th century by the Dolen family originating from the Livonians, a nation now extinct, it was a home for Barbara von Tiesenhausen who's tragic love story has inspired at least three Estonian authors. In the park there is a memorial fo...
The centre of the manor, which had first been mentioned in 1394, was moved to Uue-Riisipere during the period of the von Stackelbergs at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1821, one of Estonia’s most luxurious classicists main buildings was completed...
The castle-like Rogosi manor was established around 1600 by Stanislaw Rogosinsky. Later, the manor belonged to the von Glasenapps for a long period of time. The later Baroque main building originates from the end of the 18th century (today ...